cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Sales Agent in VA05 report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i create a Sales order (Credit Memo) i maintain sales agent partner in that, but after checking in List of sales order from VA05, i don't get the sales agent field.

Could anyone help, how to get the required field from the report?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Siddaram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddaram,

With help of an ABAPer have structure VBMTV changed to include the fields that are needed in VA05 report. Then, User Exit MOVE_USERFIELDS in program V05TZZMO can be used to populate these fields. As mentioned earlier refer to OSS 350068 to understand the changes. I have done the same to include Ship to party details in VA05 report and it works fine.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

there is an OSS note 350068 for adding the field in the Va05 reports

i think it will be use ful

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You can add the partner function in report VA05. For this u need to go SPRO and follow the path below

SPRO:-

> Sales and Distribution

> Sales

> Lists

> Set Updating of Partner Index.

and add the partner function as said by Mr Laskhmipathy and when u run the VA05 report include that in your report selection criteria.

Thx.

Edited by: Dwarkesh Thakkar on Jul 3, 2009 11:50 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to include any partner functions in VA05, you have to do the following:-

Go to IMG --> Sales and Distribution --> Sales --> Lists --> Set Updating of Partner Index.

There maintain ZERO under the tab "TrG" and assign that partner function of Agent like SP for Sold To Party. Now check in VA05

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make that Partner Function Mandatory in your Sales Document Header & Item level,

in Standard VA05 report there is a name of Sold to party only,

also check VA05N report also,

or else you have to create Z Report for this,

Regards,

Sai