cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while executing demo scenario ProxyToProxy (for SAP PI 7.1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've try to execute demo scenario ProxyToProxy (from Simple Use Cases (SAP NetWeaver PI 7.1) at [original link is broken] ). I call transaction SXIPATT1, enter suitable data and click "Send". In result, error message "OBJECT_IS_NO_PROXY Object CLASS_NAME CO_SXIPAT_XI_PATTERN_IF2_OUT is not a proxy object" displayed. Can you help me to resolve this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavel!

Problem solved? If not go to the ABAP stack and activate the Proxy ans all parts of it (depending on your releaase transaction SE80 or SPROXY).

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Volker!

I see a several tools in opened "Object Navigator". How to activate Proxy and wich tool I need for this?

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavel,

Go to SPROXY transaction.

Right Click on your Message Interface and click on Activate.

You will get a pop up with all the proxy related objects selected by default.

Then you can click Enter button.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi!

The problem in that all needed Service Interfaces already activated (e.g. XiPatternInterface2_Out), but corresponding proxy object (of class CO_SXIPAT_XI_PATTERN_IF2_OUT) is not a proxy object. Perhaps, there it needed another version of the class? Or need to change something in the Сlass or Service?

Former Member
0 Kudos

up

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the same exact error.

I went to SPROXY transaction. I can not figure out where to find message interface and how to activate it. Can you please give me steps. Like which menu I should go under to see that option?

Help will be greatly appreciated. I an a newbie and spent too much time could not figure this out myself.

Thanks in advance.