Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with displaying totals in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moved to correct forum. Please post in correct forum in future

Hi All,

My smartform has 3 pages :- first, next and Terms and conditions page.

I have created window TOTAL to display totals of all line items at the end of main window i.e. before terms & condn page.

The issue i am facing is totals for line items are dispalyed in all pages .

I have put a check on the box "only after end of main window" under condition tab but still its not working.

( i.e. totals are disappeared, its not dispalyed in any page.)

but if i uncheck the box its working but the issue is totals are printed on all pages. I want it at the end

of main window i.e. before T&C page.

How to achieve this...

Helpful answers will be appreciated.

Thanks,

MKM

Edited by: Matt on Jul 2, 2009 2:20 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member585865
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

just try to give the system fields and check,

in the conditions sfsy-formpages = sfsy-page

then say go to total page and print.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved to correct forum. Please post in correct forum in future

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a doubt here. If you have taken 3 pages for all the three then you need to give a command node after the first page which contains the main window.

ie., create a command node and check the check box goto and give the page which is TOTAL for you i think.

After this page is completed then you need to trigger the final page of yours which is Terms&Conditions page

If you don't have different pages and declared everything in a single page with different windows then the check box Only after the main window will work.

P.S: Still i have a doubt how it is printing totals on every page if it is a different page.

Regards

Sarves

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

1. This is an PO smartform.

2. Suppose PO has 20 line items it will take 3 pages to print all the line items and their amounts.

3. My last page will be Terms and condn page which is fixed.

4. So total of four pages will be printed including T&C page.

5. At end of 3rd page my totals needs to be dispalyed.

4. My total window is followed by main window i.e. designed totals window after main window.

5.at last page i.e. the place where all line items are printed, i want my totals to be dispalyed.

i have put check on check box :only after main window but it fails.

when i uncheck that it prints totals on all pages.

Thanks all of you for your time and help

Thanks,

MKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) you need to create a COMMAND node in your main window table..

2) In COMMAND node check the GOTO next page and Give your same page(in which you are defining table) as the next page.

And in conditions you can check before end of main window.

It should solve your problem...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MKM,

1) Just try giving a command node after the main window of the page and check the check box GOTO new page and give the first page name there,

2) check the check box for the secondary window condition tab Only after main window.

(or)

If this is not working then

if the terms and conditions is on separate page then change the total window from secondary to Final window.

Regards

Sarves

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use command node in your tables window. And in command node give goto next page based on condition the window for totals will b printed at the end of all line items.

Thanks

Vijeta

former_member998879
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi MKM,

you have just to set 'Only on page: main window (i think)' in the 'Condition Tab' of the window TOTAL

(is at bottom of the windows screen settings)

Regards,

Davide

former_member585865
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Sorry Mate i thought it was sapscript.

just click your total window you find conditions tab there,

there you can find and additional event tab there give only after end of window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh and David,

Thanks again Guys...

I had already put a check on additional event check box present under condition tab.

but doing that totals are not dispalyed rather they are disappeared on my print page.

When i uncheck that totals are dispalyed but on all pages. i want it should be dispalyed only at end of main window.

What should i do?

Awaiitng For further aanticipation...

Thanks,

MKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. you hit the wrong forum even there is own thread in this forum stating smartfoirms issues goto "Form printing"

2. you have to tag only before end of main window if you are still in MAIN window,

tag only after end of main window if you have an own window.

former_member585865
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Welcome to SDN

IF &PAGE& EQ &SAPSCRIPT-FORMPAGES(Z)&

give your total content here

endif.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

Thanks For your reply.

im working on smartforms.. so how to do that. i mean what condition or what steps i need to follow.

Thanks,

MKM