cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating sale order im getting warning message like " Pricing error: Mandatory condition PR00 is missing ". My clients want to make as a error message. after entering PR00 value then i should able to save sales order.

Any configuration settings are there or with help of ABAP's can slove this problem .

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OVA2, select "B - Sales Item", double click on Procedures. Again select "20 - Standard Item" and double click on Fields.

There maintain as follows:-

Table::Fld name:::Description::::Scr:::Status

VBAP::::PRSOK::::::Pricing:::::::PKON::::06

Once you maintain the above settings, try to create a new sale order for a customer without maintaining price and see how it works.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

configuration all ready maintained.

but still showing warning message (green) - " Pricing error: Mandatory condition PR00 is missing " .

Thanks.

Mohan

Edited by: mohan prabu on Jul 2, 2009 4:51 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it will show as a green message but system will not permit to save the sale order. Check that and confirm.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also ensure that the Incompletion Procedure 20 is assigned to your item category in VOV7

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Document incomplete: asking for edit or save.

if i give save, then it show a error message as Pricing error: Mandatory condition PR00 is missing

is it can be solve by ABAP's or any configuration are there?

thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i should able to save sales order

I was under the impression that your requirement is that sale order should NOT be saved and accordingly, I have been giving couple of suggestions. Now only I noticed this sentence and since the font size is too small, I misunderstood your requirement.

Coming to your issue, really I am surprised to note your comments. Why you want to save the sale order when pricing is not maintained and in fact, there is no purpose creating a document which has got no value. Anyway, if you want to achieve this, as you said, ABAPers will do this. All the best

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

While creating order, most of the times end user without entering PR00 value, they saved the order with out checking incomplete log. but now client want to go as a error message itself, they should not able to save the order. If end user enter PR00 value only then they should save the sale order. other wise, it should throw error as pr00 missing...... (red indication).

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohan,

If you configure as suggested by Lakshmipathi, system will give you warning msg saying mandatory condition PR00 is missing.

Still you will be able save the order. But it would be incomplete and later on if you try to create delivery doc. wrt this sales order that time system will give you an error msg saying the sales order is incomple.

Then you can go to VA02, and check for incompletion log. There you will realise that PR00 value is missing.

As per my knowledge, if it had been Sales Document Type (Header) ERROR msg could have appeared by doing some configuration. But for item level you will get warning msg.

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

In config transaction VUA2 you link the incompletion procedure to the sales document type and you have a checkbox to indicate that you do not allow saving an incomplete document.

Give that a try.

But note: I recommend you convince your client not to proceed this way. It is very frustrating for a user when entering an order with many lines and for one line there is no price, then not to be able to save the document... The incompletion is a nice solution.

You can set up a batch job to send a list of incomplete orders to an email address....to help remember users to look at the things.

bye

Rad.

Edited by: Radboudb on Jul 2, 2009 1:59 PM

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you mark that condition as a Required condition in your Pricing procedure,

you can remove that tick & then include Net Price in your Incompletion log for Safer side,

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, Mohan,

Your issue will be resolved by taking a help of abapers only, ask abapers to find out the msg number in a STD program of VA01 and VA02 t-code and change it to from informatoin to error in coding

Thanks

caprin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

If you want to make this as ERROR message , then you have to do some settings in the pricing

Goto the transaction code V/06 and click on the PR00 condition type and maintain the Value CHANGES WHICH CAN BE MADE tab --->MANUAL ENTRIES field as D.

Then it will throw error .

Regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure what you want exactly. You want to make it an error message, but it is that already.

If PR00 is marked as a mandatory condition in your pricing procedure then this message will come if there is no value for PR00. As a result the sales document will be incomplete for pricing. You can save it, but as an incomplete document. At that point it depends on your incompletion config if processing of the document can continue.

Transaction V.00 lists incomplete documents.

Hope this helps,

Rad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radboudb ,

Thanks for your reply, i marked Pr00 as mandatory in priceing procedure, but still it is showing warning message (green). V/06 pr00 also maintained as " D ", but still it showing warning message.

any idea, why it is not showing error message (red).

Thanks.

Edited by: mohan prabu on Jul 2, 2009 4:25 PM