cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not populating in costomizing the standard smartform............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abapers,

I had copied the standard purchase order smartform (/SMB40/MMPO_ES) to ZPUR40, and customized it by changing the logo and sender address.

After executing the form, i m getting only the layout with logo,form name,date,time,field names,etc., and not the required data's in the layout.

I dont know where to include or to change the query, so guide me what to do and what are the changes to be made to get the data's populating.

I stuck with this and dont know wat to do, so give me useful suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,

BDK.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First debug the queries where you had written in smart form by using BREAK USER or BREAK-POINT. Goto Corresponding Program lines node of Smart form at where you had already implemented code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u r calling the form from same program u dont need to change the variables used in that form.

If u r calling this form from ur own Z prog then u need to replace all the variables names used in this form with ur own variables.

U can write queries in program and pass the internal table along with variables to smartform.

Or u can define all varibale and table in smartform and write code in form.

Regards,

Deepak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deshmukh,

For this, a standard print program is their (/SMB40/FM06P), i tried to copy this into zprogram, but i cant able to customize it. Bcoz its n display mode and i cant able to change.

Can u tell me how to customize the standard print program??

Thanks,

BDK....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U cannot change standard prog.Just copy it into another Z prog and call the form from new Z prog.

Or simply attatch ur Z smartform to the existing standard form through SPRO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deshmuk,

I cant able to call the form to the copied zprogram, bcoz its n display mode..... Can u tell me how to call the form and to call in spro......

Thanks,

BDK....