Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC:RELATED ISSUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am trying to select the material no on the present day staus from mara and after that i am inserting it into the another transaction ie wsm3(mass listing of material)but when iam insering these material into the multiple selection window only it is taking the first eight material, but every day we have to list nealy 8000 to 9000 material.

if any body can help me how to insert multiple articles at the one time using the BDC i will be highlt thankful to him.

regards,

Ronie

2 REPLIES 2

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ronie,

If you press page down, it will take more than eight.

BUt if the materials are sequential, then you can use the ranges option .give the lower limit in selectoption-low and the upper limit in high.

BY the way, are you using submit statement, because it looks like it is a report?

If it is a report, then you should use submit statement instead of call transaction.

Regards,

Ravi

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ronie,

Why don't you use SUBMIT RWSORLIARTI becuase WSM3 is calling this report. And it is easy to pass the values of material in shte submit.

You can fill one range of your materials and pass it like,

SUBMIT RWSORLIARTI and return

WITH matnr IN R_matnr.

Regards,

Naimesh