cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc-IDoc scenario - EOIO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we've implemented IDoc-IDoc scenario. Sender is regular SAP system, receiver is Non-SAP system supporting IDoc receiving via RFC. We have following problem:

1. Receiver system is stopped.

2. Sender system sends IDoc but the IDoc cann't be delivered into Receiver (it's still stopped). The message is placed into some queue.

3. Receiver system is started again.

4. Sender system sends IDoc and the IDoc is delivered into Receiver (now it's already running).

5. After a few minutes adapter try to re-send the first IDoc. Now the adapter is succesfull and the first IDoc is also delivered into Receiver.

Problem is that we need keep right order of the messages.

Is it possible to resolve it?

Thanks in advance for every advice!

Regards,

Zbynek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the Interface Determination, Please choose the option Maintain order at Runtime and please choose the QOS as EOIO.

Thanks,

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've tried that but it doesn't work.

Also I've tried to follow this blog /people/community.user/blog/2006/11/04/how-to-serialize-idoc-xml-messages-fed-into-xi but it doesn't work either.

I think all IDocs are send from Integration Engine but if they are not delivered they are putted into some special queue of IDoc adapter. Is it possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually XI has messaging System which process messages in queue .So this will take care of your requirement.

Kindly put across your problem if any.

Srini

Answers (0)