cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration BI-Reporting for Testmanagement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are trying to configure BI-Reporting for Testmanagement in Solution Manager using an external BI-System.

We've done initial settings (RFC) via Testmanagement Workcenter.

Now I want to do some further settings in the Workcenter and get this error message:

"Funktion CCMSBI_CHECK_CONTENT_ACTIVE in Destination L02CLNT100 nicht vorhanden"

The system is trying to find this function in the external BI (L02CLNT100) system.

Since the function is not available there I get this error message.

Now I am not able to do any further configuration, since input into fields is blocked.

Does anybody know this error and how to solve this ?

Has anybody experience with configuration of BI for SolMan ??

Thanks in advance,

Steven

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Steven,

we have set up BI reporting in solution manager (meaning without an external BI system) without any issue. After completing the basic system setup (via guided setup procedure) the only thing you have to do is go to the settings in the test management workcenter and there activate the BI based reporting (be sure to set a appropriate transfer time, like 4am, where the system is not heavily used). Solman will then do the rest.

Regards

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

do you know if the data load for the BI-reporting can only be done once a day?

I would like to set the data load more than once a day in case if you need data ad hoc inside the BI-reporting. Unfortunately, the data load doesn't run if you change the time during the same day.

Any help on this?