Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALEAUD to sending system in ALE scenario using XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a quite simple ALE scenario with following components;

SAP IS/OIL -> (CREMAS) -> XI -> (CREMAS) -> SAP Retail

I have read both how-to-guides; IDOC-XI scenarios and handle ack. for IDOCs.

By activating the runtime paramter ACK_SYSTEM_FAILURE, XI will send ALEAUD in case of error on XI - this works in a way.

By using program RBDSTATE on SAP Retail - this works in a way.

<b>Challenge 1:</b>

In case of error on XI, the ALEAUD message sent back to IS/OIL doesn't contain neither message type or the referenced IDOC from IS/OIL;

E1ADHDR-MESTYP

E1ADHDR-MESTYP_LNG

E1STATE-DOCNUM

is missing.

<i>Anyone with ideas?</i>

<b>Challenge 2:</b>

The ALEAUD from SAP Retail (using RBDSTATE) is not referring to the right IDOC from the sending system, seems to me that Retail is using it's own number range.

<i>Anyone with ideas?</i>

best regards

Torstein

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Torstein,

For challenge 1, in the idoc adapter configuration, try to select "Apply Control Records from Payload" checkbox, and then run your scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's done already - according to "How To Handle Ack. for IDoc".

The problem in challenge 1 is still there.

We are currently running SP14, the upgrade to SP16 is ongoing now and I will test as soon as the system is ready.

regards

Torstein

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check this blog which gives checklist for aleaud

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/01/20/configuration-tips-for-a-business-serviceintegration-process-to-send-back-ale-audit-idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I have the same problem.

I have configured ALEAUD in Integration server. When there is an error ( sa incorect RFC Destination of Receiver), an ALEAUD message type iDoc is sent back to the sender SAP System. But i noticed that the iDoc has only data in the segment E1STATE ( with data status, statxtstamid). But the segments E1AHDHR and E1PRTOB are empty.

The acknowledgement idoc doesnt contain any reference to the message( like the message ID) which has gone for an error. It just contains error text.

Could you please let me know how you solved it

Thanks & Regards,

Vani

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Torstein,

Please can you look at this thread.

Refers to note which might help you.

regards

Vijaya