cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Models of integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello! I need to create a presentation of SAP PI, and I need to insert a few models of integration, with advantages and lacks. Could you advise me something?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

A brilliant article on sdn wiki : Integration solutions - A Comparative Analysis

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/Integrationsolutions-AComparative+Analysis

Regards

joel

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

The link given by michal would only tell you about things keeping PI in mind but what you need is different integration models. Different integration models could include IBM websphere , TIBCO , Biztalk and of course our very own sap pi . Extensive info on all these are available on the net and even on sdn.

Just for the basics:

Tibco : Good speed , Difficult in implementing complex business logic.

Biztalk : Slow speed , Easy in implementing complex business logic.

SAP PI: Mid way between tibco and biztalk , medium speed and average complexity in implementing business logic.

From the above you can derive SAP PI is having the best of the both the worlds.

Hope this would give you some insight and make your presentation a super success.

Regards

joel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much, but I need something different. I need to compare few models in SAP PI.

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont get it when you different models in pi . please elaborate .

Regards

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

For example, I can transfer all the data, or only the delta. Something like this.

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is specific to business processes , requirements and agreements between you and the client. I would hardly call delta transfer or full transfer under integration models.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if you get any information from this link: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/nw-pi71

Regards,

Abhishek.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

then use standard SAP sales presentations for SAP PI

then contain general models of intergration

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal, where can I find this presentations?