cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management Document type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

How can i change document type when entry posted in FI through TM module.

guide me.

thanks in advance.

Nilesh Biyani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Doc type cannot be changed for a posted FI document. What is your exact requirement here, do you want to post TM entries in a different doc type now onwards , please do settings in SPRO-Travel management, but old posted data cannot be changed.

cheers

Mukta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mukta ji,

can u send me SPRO path to change doc. type because at present manual clearing doucment type & TM Posting doc type are same.

thanks

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Plz guide me

thanks

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you create new document type for Travel Posting in SPRO like Ex: ZA,

then go to PRFI T.code, here you can see one tab called General Trip Data, click on it, then you wil get one pop - up window there you can enter document type ZA and save with variant. Coz by defaultly system will take AB document type in PRFI.

Let me know if you need more information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank sir, my problem is solved but how can i set varient by default for user.

plz guide me.

thanks

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

I hope it is difficult to default the varient according to the user, but ask user to select the appropriate varient to post the expense to AP.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have select varient before doing posting to FI but entry was not posted to FI & it give error of Doucment text header.

how can i solve this problem.

guide me.

thanks

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anyone suggest me,

thanks in advance

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh

I am sorry I have told you that doc type settings are in SPRO travel manaegement.Solution suggested for this to create a vaiant is good I believe since control is in PRFI only.

If you are getting the error of doc header text , that means whatever doc type you have selected for PRFI postings, is having doc header text mandatory.

Please check if you have selected SA or created a new doc type , then doc header and reference field is ticked as mandatory or not.

This you can chcek in SPRO !

Go to Financial accounting- Global settings - Documents-- Document header - Define Document type -double click your doc type and check the bottom of the screen -- Required during document entry. Please untick the field.

Now do your transaction again, it will not give you any issue now.

Cheers

Mukta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mukta,

sorry for delay reply, my problem is solved now.

thanks for support.

thanks

Nilesh

Answers (0)