Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC does not work in the list of report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have report with selection screen and after entering the value in selection screen it goes to module pool screen and shows output in table control. And after click one button here the output shows in the list. After getting the out put in the list we can use the print option to take the print out of the list.

My requirment is i have do the same thing through BDC. It is working fine but once it reach to the list output, the BDC is getting fail and the print option is not working. I did the BDC in recording. After analysing, I found that any report ouput list does not have the Program name and screen number(System-status).

So i had tried it with the submit report option also but in this there is module pool so submit report is also failing after reaching to the module pool screen.

Please help me out in this issue.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try with leave to list-processing...or

leave to list-processing and return to screen <screen number>.

please let me know if its working or not

hope this helps,

priya.

0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Thanks for the reply. But there is program that already existing. I have to run the same program in BDC. How can i use leave to list-processing or list-processing and return to screen <screen number>.