cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Communication Channel Error in Component Monitoring(RWB) in Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my XI dev Server when I check Component monitoring....Adapter Engine and CC monitoring are showing errors ( showing red

symbol)......

I think my RFC to File Scenario cannot be executed due to this.......I cant receive any messages in SXMB_MONI.....

Please help me......

Thanks,

Sudheer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If u click on the red led u get the reason for the error in the aduit log , read the Message which would be self explanatory.

rgds

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

verify your communication channel, there is problem in the communication channel configuration

may be ur file adapter is not able to connect to the FTP server or the directory which you have mention is not accessible.

regards,

chandra shekhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in RWB in component monitoring......click comm channel monitoring.........use filter channel with errors.....there you will see your sender RFC comm channel in error.......click it and you will see the error occuring at this comm channel........resolve this error and you will get your msg in your XI system.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your replies......

when I check in Communication Channel Monitoring..I am showing green......There no errors.......

Then where the problem will be??....I am not getting messages in MONI.....

I gave XI details when I created the RFC Destination at ECC and same parameters were given in Communication Channel in

ID in XI..............

Thanks,

Sudheer

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I gave XI details when I created the RFC Destination at ECC and same parameters were given in Communication Channel in

ID in XI..............

This is the error....you need to give the SAP system's details....application gateway/ service....

Check it here:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

Regards,

Abhishek

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Jul 2, 2009 2:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Still I am not getting any messages in the MONI.....

In communication Channel Monitoring it is showing green.......

In Component Monitoring Integration Engine:XID showing red.....CCMS Status: showing red and Adapter Engine Showing red......

Created RFC destination at ECC(of 'T' type) and gave ECC details....Then gave same details in Communication channel in XI.......

I did not created RFC Destination at XI.......

Should data to be passed to RFC or XI automatically pings the data......

When ABAPer executed RFC Connection its successful...but when he executes Functional module i.e test it is showing 'SYSTEM_FAILURE'.....

Thanks,

Sudheer

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Should data to be passed to RFC or XI automatically pings the data......

the data needs to be passed from the RFC to XI....when the RFC is triggered the data will be paased.

When ABAPer executed RFC Connection its successful...but when he executes Functional module i.e test it is 
showing 'SYSTEM_FAILURE'.....

It means that still the RFC is not able to send the data properly to XI......did you check if your RFC destination is working propely...through the Connection test tab in sm59....also i hope that all the details entered in the RFC destination are as per the blog...

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Connection test is Successful....

How the data to be passed through RFC.....I configured according to the blog by Michael.....

Some are telling to register Program ID in JCo Server by the Basis members.....

I tried every possible option....still I am not getting 'SYSTEM_FAILURE' .......

- Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sudheer,

Did you register the program-id on the Java stack, If not please do the following configuration

Cluster>Server>services-->jco RFC

Thanks,

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In sm59 create RFC Destination btw ECC to SAP XI , while creating RFC Dest , give ProgramID , a unique name. (CaseSentive)

use the same Program ID in Sender RFC CC not the destination name.

Now execute the RFC by writing the code

CALL FUNCTION "RFC_NAME" IN BACKGROUND TASK DESTINATION "sm59-->ECCTOXI"

regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

One more donot get panic if u r sm59 destination if not working

first create rfc destination with program id say "ECCXI_ID"

use same in Sender RFC CC , configure it activate it.

Now come back to ECC and test the connection it will work

rgds

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kiran & Venkatesh...

I will try it out and post you the result...

Thanks for your valuable answers....

- Sudheer