cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Proxy - No XML message seen !!!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am trying to use outbound ABAP proxy from an R/3 system . I have written a Z program to triger the execute_asynchronous method of the proxy generated. Now when i go to see the SXMB_MONI txn to see any XML message flow i dont see anything .

Any pointers so to what need to be perfect to see a XML message is the monitor for an outbound proxy??

Thanks in advance for your help

rohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally the message goes in the schedule mode when the target system is not available or the connection to target system is broken. Pl check the target system.

You can use this weblog as checklist.

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies - Activate Proxy

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies - ABAP Server Proxy

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy - ABAP Client Proxy

Thanks,

Prateek

Message was edited by: Prateek Shah

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

do you see any errors in the SXMB_MONI on the R/3 site?

(on the system on which you execute your zreport) ?

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike

I dont see anything even on the R/3 side . Thts why i am even more puzzled . Any input here plz ??

Thanks

rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ROhan,

Please can you have look at this thread. Please look at the code and try debugging it.

If there is no error that means the Proxy is not getting triggered

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike

I am sorry . Yes i could see the message on R/3 side . But is shows the status as "Sceduled" . Any help as to when it shall be sent across to the XI server ? Do we need to start some program on R/3 side explicitly for this to happen?

THanks

rohan

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you register queues?

SXMB_ADM on your R3 ?

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike

May be i am missing this only . How to register this on R/3?

Thanks

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SXMB_ADM - register queues

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike

I did the same . It says its already registered . Do i need to activate the QIN scheduler for the concerned queue also here ?

Thanks