cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTPS: SSLCertificateException: Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We transfer IDoc using FTP & FTPS. With FTP the transfer is working fine. But ends up with error using FTPS, with these options. I have IP address with port, passive mode

Connection Security u201CSSL/TLS for control and Data connectionu201D

Command Mode u201CAUTH TLS, USER,PASS,PBSZ,PROTu201D

Without using X.509 certificate for client authentication. I get the u201CSSLCertificateException: Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifieru201D

I could see few Search Results on SDN related to SERVER certificate rejected by ChainVerifier.

Can any one help on this?

Error Log:

Attempt to process file failed with Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: iaik.security.ssl.SSLCertificateException: Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifier

MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: iaik.security.ssl.SSLCertificateException: Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifier

Exception caught by adapter framework: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: iaik.security.ssl.SSLCertificateException: Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifier

Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: iaik.security.ssl.SSLCertificateException: Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifier.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this discussion (almost a step-by-step solution for FTPS).....a long read but worth reading:

Then some additional:

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Common name was the issue, but no one was listening to my voice. Finally I could convey the message and had a test run landed on success.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u tell me in detail how u resolve it. please.

mine problem is to send file to filezilla server from PI 7.0 sp19.

when i generate sertificate from filezilla and try to load it in TrustedCAs I have this error. do u now what does it means.

key store:

ID 21113:iaik.asn1.CodingExceptionsNo.ASN.1AlgorithmID Type!

former_member184154
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess the algorithm you are using from filezilla is not supported by J2EE.

Try using a different one.

Alex

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu

I am experiencing a similar issue. I have to use PGP encryption so am making use of an Os command script call from the Receiver adapter using FTPS connection.

I use of the DNS name in the server name.

I have not checked X509 certificate as obviously the above does not entail an X509 certificate

Does the PGP certificate still need to be loaded in STRUST.

Thanks

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO it doesn't