cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Groups are not displayed in DIR Authorization tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the document browser, from the authorization tab, creating a new authorization at the USER_GROUP level is not possible. The F4 search help doesn't display any values and hence new entry can't be created.

For My issue, i was refering to the below mentioned WIKI

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/EasyDMS-UserGroups

But Still the Problem remains as it is.

For User Group, Search help doesnt display any value.

According to the above mentioned WIKI, I had applied the OSS Note 1037891 and later activated the Function Group 'CV_AUTH_USERGROUP'. But didnt got any success.

Pls Let me know, how can i reslove this issue.

Regards,

S Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

PLease check these check list in your Configuration. i think u r not add autorization objects in PFCG, for User.

You can add the users you want to have in your user group under Members of User Group, by choosing.

Add these users under User-Group Authorizations and select an authorization.

User groups have their own ACLs in which you can define users that can change or see the user group.

You use the authorization object ACO_SUPER to give certain users, such as system administrators, authorization to override the ACLs

The roles necessary for a user to create, edit, or delete a user group are:

● SAP_CFX_USER

● SAP_CFX_USRGRP_CREATOR

● SAP_QAP_EXECUTE_FUGR

● SAP_QAP_SHOW_BC

1. Create a PFCG role or use an existing one

The PFCG role ensures access to document management. The system first checks the PFCG roles of a user. If the user has authorization for document management, the system carries out the check for ACLs.

2. You use the registry entry AutoInheritedAuth to control whether a user automatically receives administrator authorization when he or she creates a DIR or whether this authorization must be explicitly assigned to the user in SAP Easy Document Managementusing Create Admin Authorization.

Note: ACO_SUPERu2019 is the only PFCG object for working with ACLs in SAP Easy Document Management.

3. Authorization Object S_RFC

Add.

● RFC_TYPE:

Type of RFC object that is protected. Currently, this field can take the value FUGR (function group).

● RFC_NAME:

Benakaraja

??p

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Are they are PFCG Role or something else.

Coz i didnt get any in PFCG, it says Role doesnt exist.

● SAP_CFX_USER

● SAP_CFX_USRGRP_CREATOR

● SAP_QAP_EXECUTE_FUGR

● SAP_QAP_SHOW_BC

Regards,

S Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

these are standard roles, from these u have to set Activities.. create, display, change like..........

contact bassis.

Benakaraja

??P