cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order with minimum value and picking query

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello gurus,

1.my client wants that no sales order should be punched less than value of 15000 inr

how to do it,

please help me out

2. my client wants that in delivery document the picking quantity should be set automatically

how to do it

hope to hear from u soon

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

> 1.my client wants that no sales order should be punched less than value of 15000 inr

> how to do it,

If this is mandatory, then you have to use User Exit in MV45AFZZ for keeping the check in Sales order net value,

Again if you want that if the order value is Less than 15000 INR then you want to put some surcharge then you can use AMIW and AMIZ condition type in your sales order.

> 2. my client wants that in delivery document the picking quantity should be set automatically

> how to do it

for this i have to first ask you, whether you have WM activated? If yes then go to SPRO --> LE --> WM --> Interfaces --> Shipping --> Define Shipping Control you can set that SAP may use a fixed bin in a storage type and you can send out the goods from this stoarge type w/o creating TOs.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raja,

thanks for ur prompt reply can u please elucidate on min. order value like how to config amiw c.type as i have done already ,

i believe there must be some other config as well, like some routine to be use correct if i am wrong .

also which userexit to use in mvafzz

secondlly i m not using w.m. in my co. now how to do auto picking

thanks

mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohit,

> please elucidate on min. order value like how to config amiw c.type as i have done already ,

AMIW wont stop you to save order, if you have included these two condition type in your pricing procedure then it will come in sales order. If the value of sales order is more than the minimum value then surcharge in AMIZ condition type will come. I dont remember such standard routine is there.Please have a check from your side.

> also which userexit to use in mvafzz

You can use SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

> secondlly i m not using w.m. in my co. now how to do auto picking

I'm afraid whether you can do automatic picking without warehouse, but give this a try, Go to OVLP, and select delivery item category and remove the picking tab. then it makes picking ineffective for that item, so i guess picking wont require.

Give it a try and post your feedback.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

1) cond type AMIW - Access Sequence of AMIW and the condi type with which it is being compared should be same. Sub Total - D should be assigned to Condi Type AMIW in Pricing Proc. AMIW is a Statistical Condition Type. AMIW defined as Reference Condi Type in AMIZ with application V.

Cond type AMIZ - Alt Cal Type - 13 and account key ERS (discounts)

Maintain cond record for AMIW as 15000 INR.

Check in ur pricing proc of a newly created sales order. it should work.

2) To set picking automatically, i.e. it is not required to be entered - go to del item cat and remove relevant for picking.

system will not ask for picking at all.

rgs,

ak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sir,

i ve done what u said but it is showing as *inactive because of subsequent price*

also the c.types amiw and amiz were not in the std. p.p. that is rvaa01 so i incluided them at the tge top above pr00

correct me if i m wrong

thanks

mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

AMIW is statistical condition type and PR00 should be the first step of pricing procedure.

Include AMIW and AMIZ after PR00. Maintain the steps number accordingly.

Thanks,

Raja