cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mulitple consinee against one customer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

i want to maintain mutiple ship to party against one customer means multiple consinee agianst one customer .plz tell me step by step procedure to maintain setting

regards,

Debesh Tripathy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create all those customers as ship to party in XD01 and assign those codes to sold to party customer code via XD02.

While creating sale order, system will propose to choose ship to party at header level and you can choose any of those.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir,

thxs for ur kind response but while creating xdo1 i mnt able to see ship to party in the list can u tell me the reason or how to activate that one in the list

reagrds,

debesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First maintain all the Ship-to Parties through XD01 and then assign all these Codes in Sold-to party Code through XD02 > Sales Area Tab > Partner Function.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir,

thxs for ur kind response but while creating xdo1 i mnt able to see shipto party in the list can u tell me the reason or how to cativate that one in the list

reagrds,

debesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create your own Account Group in OVT0.then assign the Partner function Ship-to party "SH" in SPRO>IMG>SD>BASIC FUNCTION>PARTNER DETERMINATION>SET UP PARTNER DETERMINATION > SET UP PARTNER DETERMINATION FOR CUSTOMER MASTER>ACCOUNT GROUP - FUNCTION ASSIGNMENT

Best Regards,

Ankur