cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order + Delivery price in invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the scenario:

Price in the invoice is created with combining SO and delivery freight price.

My problem is when i create returns, the price in the invoice is SO less freight.

It doesn't tally the SO created with reference to the returns.

SO 500USD + Delivery 50USD = 550

RE 500USD - RE delivery = 450

I understand that it is goods receipt that is why its showing a negative value, but how can i correct the calculation.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i remove returns in item cat. During returns order the value becomes negative. what i need is positive in returns order and positive in delivery receipt and for credit memo value will be correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go for option 2 then,

regarding option 1 wt i felt was..... See order value will be negative i.e -100

Freight in delivery will be negative i,e. -50

Your program adding these two : i,.e [ -100 + (-50)] which is -150......

So it may be fine, then while creating credit memo the negative value will be adjust accordingly,

Hope its not confusing you. from my end i feel this option should work.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the time you spent with me. really appreciate it. Just for information purposes. when i untick return in item cat it will be negative in order and in delivery positive hehe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Joker,

Its really interesting, I mean then the only option is option 2, modify the program and go with standard SAP process, i.e. check return in item category....

PS: Nice name by the way

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

but when i do billing it is subtracting from the sales order amount. I am using price source E in copy control.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now i got all your scenario :

In order The net value is 100

In delivery as its return it is -50

So in billing it is 100 - 50 = 50 right, and in fact as per your setting it is right....

Now you have specific requirement for this finally you do the following steps which will solve your problem

Option 1:

Go to VOV7, Return item category , Remove the return check mark, then the order value becomes Positive and so it will add with the delivery,

Option 2:

I guess the program by which you are adding the value of freight from delivery has to be modified, In fact you have to ask your ABAPer to keep a check when the delivery is of return then instead of adding, the value should be subtracted.

You can choose any of them, Till now i can think this much only,

Open for other experts to comment.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it is T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joker,

Your all settings are right and so the value is, In return delivery the value will be negative only as its coming back to the company. So i dont think it will cause some problem now.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hehe. I need some more pls. i need the price in delivery to be positive. But if there is nothing else I can just do a calculation rule to make it positive. but before that, I'd like to know if there is something

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the document category of delivery item category as i suggested, that should be T then it will show positive.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

The return is ticked and in order it is correct it is positive, In delivery its is showing negative...

Thanks alot raja for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joker,

>

> The return is ticked and in order it is correct it is positive, In delivery its is showing negative...

> Thanks alot raja for your help.

I guess your problem is solved now right? or you need some more information.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raja

You were right about the returns in item category in vov7. But my problem is that in delivery item category there is no returns tick box.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joker,

In delivery item category there is no check mark, I asked you to check the delivery item category in 0VLP ( Zero VLP) , then select the item category which is coming in delivery and check the Document category which is at the top just below the item category, That should be " T" .

Moreover can you please tell us is your problem still persists, after checking return tick in VOV7?

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys.

But here is the scenario:

When i create returns order type pricing is positive since the credit memo will be posted to the account.

Whats happens when i create delivery is that freight is showing negative values.

That is why it is subtracting from the net value rather than adding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joker,

as i suggested check in Return delivery Item category.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joker,

The reason which i feel behind this is that when you are taking returns then instead of adding the values freight is getting deducted from the net value. This control is in Item category setting. Please check the settings in 0VLP , with your item category in delivery for returns. The document category should be return for Order i.e. T. Also check the VOV7 for return order Item category there return should be checked.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sivanad,

I want it to be the same as my SO. But freight is done in Delivery. When i create inbound delivery it shows negative that is why it was minus to 500. I want it to add to the returns in order for the return to tally the created SO.

Tnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

May I know why you want to delete $50 from $500 in returns? The $550 in invoice that you got is incl of $50 freight from delivery. So when you process returns, your returns price should be $500 right. Why $450? Is your returns price not equal to SO price?

Regards,

Sivanand