cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem STMS: "Copying Import Queue <SID>"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have a quetion, yesterday we changed the name server of production, now when I want to make the tranports I got this message

Copying Import Queue <SID>, I had checked the configuration of stms, RFCs and I did the test and these are ok

In the alert viewer I found this mesage

Could not start transport control program tp

Message no. TP608 Diagnosis

There was an attempt to start the transport control program tp using the local RFC interface. An error occurred here.

Error code: 4

RFC error text: connection to partner 'prod.line-online.com:1823'

Meaning of the error codes:

03 RFC system failure

04 RFC communication failure

System Response

The function terminates. Details about the error can be found in the trace file of the Gateway Monitor (SMGW).

Procedure

Contact your system administrator or use report RSTPTEST to localize the error. You can then execute the command again.

I don`t know Where can I check?

thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the below Note.

SAP Note 48284 - System can no longer create spool requests

Let us know if u have nay issues,

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I deleted the spool but I have still the problem, the requests don't load in the queue .

I checked the configuration again I don't know what can I do ?

Any suggestion?

Thanks a lot

Danny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

Can u just clear us is the is the problem with transport control program is resolved.

in the above reply u r telling the requests don't load in the queue.

Is that means spool request or transport request. please clear the point.

Also as ur telling in SM21: "Spool is full" ; and another message says: "Run-time error "SPOOL_INTERNAL_ERROR" occurred"

are occurring. Can u just go to those work processes, and analyze the trace file errors(which will be listed in red colour).

if ur having any issues, paste the trace file error log here.

let us know if u have any issues,

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I solved the problem with spool, however i have tsill problem with transports

I changed the files tp and r3trans and re-configurated the transports and now I got this message

<SID> sending import queue (block 1 from 2....)

In the transaction sm21 I found this message tCould not start transport control program tp.

I don t have idea where is the error?

any other suggestion?

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

I changed the tp version , however I have still the problem that in the log there are message thath the file <SID>.LOB is already userd for......

Any suggestion for solver this problem

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Danny,

I would suggest you to check host file and DIR_TRANS environment variable and other things as per the link below.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/pt/3d/ad5dbf4ebc11d182bf0000e829fbfe/content.htm]

Hope this helps

Manoj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

Refer to the below thread,

let us know if u have any issues,

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I re-configurated the transports and I got the same problem this message: <SID>:Copying import queue <SID>

I have checked all configuration again and it is ok .So, I found a message with SM21: "Spool is full" ; and another message says: "Run-time error "SPOOL_INTERNAL_ERROR" occurred"

I am finding information about these messages. Any suggestion about thi s??

Thanks a lot guys

Danny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It means that your Spool count is full in this system. Please execute the report RSPO1043 to delete old spool from the system and your system should not give such type of messages again.

With Regards,

Saurabh

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Changing the host is not always supported the best way to change the hostname of a system is by doing a homogeneous system copy. This is specifically to avoid issues like this.

Read,

Note 8307 - Changing host name on R/3 host: What do you do?

Note 403708 - Changing an IP address

Regards

Juan