cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement of Vendor List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

has anybody tried to enhance the SRM Vendor List with Plant Information?

Cheers,

Claudia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/bpx-community/supp...

Please see the above kathir's blog on Partner function

but

Purchasers compile supplier lists for their purchasing organization (or other purchasing organizations within their enterprise) on the basis of supplier evaluations, supplier master data, and contracts.

Supplier lists can be created for products or for product categories. Product supplier lists take precedence over product category supplier lists. Using hierarchically-assigned product categories (for example eCl@ss or UNSPSC) you can create a supplier list for a subtree of a product category hierarchy. This supplier list is valid for several product categories.

You can assign multiple release-authorized purchasing organizations to a supplier list. These purchasing organizations can use the suppliers selected in the supplier list as possible sources of supply.

When you create a supplier list, the system proposes the appropriate purchasing organization as the release-authorized purchasing organization. If you do not select a release-authorized purchasing organization, all purchasing organizations in the SRM System are assigned as release-authorized.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am looking for ideas / exchange of experiance in enhancing the SRM Vendor List with Plant information.

The functionality, usage etc. is clear. The standard provided does not have the plant integrated, which is common sourcing criteria. Did someone already came accross that issue and is having info / can share workarounds / experiance?

Thanks & Cheers,

Claudia

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Claudia. initially i thought of to select a plant via partner function for vendor list transaction type.

It is possible .but i have worked a custom vendor list for the customer requirement long back

vendor / product - cuf field fixed price.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

How about adding the custom fields containing the Plant details in the vendor list?

I think you can add the customer fields in the following structure to make them appear in the vendor list:

Customer Enhancements in Vendor List Header:

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_AVL

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF

Customer Enhancements in Vendor List Item:

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_AVL

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF

Also see note:

Note: 672960 - User-defined fields 2

to know more about adding custom fields.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pradeep