cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic modification rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to assign the dynamic modification rule to the inpsection plan on the header. I want to set it at characteristic level. When click on dynamic modification level, I see the option for dynamic modification at characteristic level, I select that option, click on save but the system is not saving the change.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Says;

Characteristic-based dynamic modification

Dynamic modification at the characteristic level is only possible if the inspection setup for the material supports the recording of characteristic results.

If the task list calls for dynamic modification at the characteristic level and the material is not set for the recording of characteristic results, no dynamic modification is carried out. The quality level is not updated.

Characteristic-based results recording is a prerequisite for characteristic-based dynamic modification. In task lists, you can choose a dynamic modification level.

Select check box, "Check Chars" in QM view of Material master.

Hope this would help you.

Thanks!!!

Edited by: Nehal Khamar on Jul 1, 2009 3:47 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to QCC0 -->QUALITY INSPECTION -->DYNAMIC MODIFICATION -->define dynamic modification level -->enter your plant -->

select at characteristics level >select refrence dynamic modification level and activate it> save

i think this will solve your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Under QCCO, the dynamic modification level has been already defined at lot level and characteristic level for the plant I am working with. Still when I try to create a new inspection plan, the parameters for dynamic modification section is grayed out. I can not set the dynamic modification level. This might be because of how SAP was configured initially(about 10 years ago). Does anyone know what could be going on.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you must assign all the sample procedure used in the inpection plan to the modification rule using T_code QSR6.

hope to help you!