Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CST Bear by Company Scenario

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all friends

I have one scenario where in Sales CST is charged but as per company policy and agreement with the client, they bear the CST and paid to government. so amount without CST is debit to customer Now my question is without showing discount the CST amount can i configure in other way arround. Can i use the same with Accruals

What is the Use of Accrual in SD except Rebate Agreement and what scenario i can use it.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Shambhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no reply

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
no reply

Please try to avoid closing threads with above comments. You cannot just say "no reply" due to the fact that I had given a suggestion and you have to explain whether is meeting your requirement to some extent. If not, you have to explain in what way, the suggestion is not meeting the requirement.

By this way, you can show that you are respecting members suggestion and the time they spent on your behalf.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Account Key for CST is JN7. For this, you need to create a new G/L Account in FS00 for CST paid by the company. Next create a new tax code for the same in FTXP.

Now go to OB40, double click this Account Key and maintain the above tax code and G/L Account. Also in VKOA, assign this tax code.

As and when you generate billing document for that customer, the respective CST amount will get posted in the new G/L Account and you can monitor the same via FS10N

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply,

now question is, for example

Total Sales Rs. 1000/- Cr.

CST @ 2% 20/- Cr.

Customer Rs. 1020/- Dt

But I dont wanna Debit Rs. 20/- to Customer Only 1000/- need to debit, now how i solve this

Kindly give me ur valuable suggestion on the above.

Regards

Shambhu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OBQ3, select your tax procedure TAXINJ or TAXINN and select the box for Statistical against this CST condition type and save. Of course, in V/08 also, against this condition type, statistical should have been selected. By doing so, the CST amount will not get posted to customer accounts.

But please note that this change is applicable to all customers. If you want to have this control only for a particular customer, then in V/08 copy your existing pricing procedure, rename it and dont maintain the CST condition type there. Maintain this new pricing procedure in OVKK; not to forget you have assign a new Customer Pricing Procedure.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shambhu,

Make one more classification called CST by company,and make one more condition record with the Diff Taxcode.

So when ever you select in SO,CST by company system will picks this record and updates the value on company account.

Regards

raj.