Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

userexit

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created new pricing types .

i have to change the pricing rule basing on customer group1(kdkg1)field.So iwant to know what is the userexit which fulfill my requirements..

It will be so great if anyone replies

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

In what transaction ?? You want to change price in VA01-03 ??

BR, Jacek

vinod_gunaware2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To find userexits in SD module , goto object navigator(SE80) and select

development class from the list and enter VMOD in it. All of the userexits in SD are contained in the development class VMOD. Press

enter and you will find all the includes which contain userexits in SD for

different functions like PRICING, ORDER PROCESSING etc. Select the userexit according to the requirement and read the comment inserted in it

and start coding .

Some examples of userexits in SD(SALES & DISTRIBUTION ) are:

1)ADDING OF NEW FIELDS IN PRICING

In Pricing in SD the fields on the basis of which pricing is done are derived from the FIELD CATALOG which is a structure KOMG .This structure is used to transfer transaction data to the pricing procedure in SD and is also known as communication structure.This structure KOMG consists of two tables KOMK for Header related fields and KOMP for item related fields.

The fields which are not in either of the two tables KOMK and KOMP

cannot be used in pricing .Sometimes a need arises when the pricing

is to be based on some other criteria which is not present in the form of fields in either of the two tables.

This problem can be solved by using USEREXITS which are provided for pricing in SD.

Pricing takes place both when the SALES ORDER ( Transaction VA01) is created as well as when INVOICING ( Transaction VF01) is done.Hence SAP provides 2 userexits ,one for sales order processing which is

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP or

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK

Depending upon which table (KOMK or KOMP) the new fields were inserted we use either of the above two userexits.These userexits are found in include MV45AFZZ of the standard SAP sales order creation program SAPMV45A.

In the case of userexit which will be called when invoicing is done ,these

are provided in the include RY60AFZZ which is in the standard SAP

program SAPMV45A. The name of the userexits are same. i.e

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP or

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK

These userexits are used for passing the data from the communication structure to the pricing procedure, for this we have to fill the newely

created field in the communication structure KOMG for this we fill the code in the above userexit using the MOVE statement after the data that

has to be passed is taken from the database table by using the SELECT statement. The actual structure which is visible in these userexits and which is to be filled for that particular field is TKOMP or TKOMK.

Before the coding for these userexits is done ,it is necessary to create a new field in either of the two tables KOMK or KOMP .For this purpose

includes are provided in each of them .

To create the field in header data(KOMK) the include provided is KOMKAZ

and to create the field in item data(KOMP) the include provided is KOMPAZ.

One possible example for the need of creating new fields can be e.g. Frieght to be based upon transportation zone ,for this no field is available in field catalog and hence it can be created in KOMK and then above userexits can be used to fill the transportation data to it.

2)The other method of finding userexit is to find the word USEREXIT in the

associated program of the transaction for which we want to determine userexit using SE38.

3)The other method of finding userexits is to find the include in case of SD/MM applications where the userexits are located ,this can be found in the SAP reference IMG generally in the subfolder under SYSTEM MODIFICATION.

regards

vinod

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The pricing should be carried out according the prices on the moment of order entry or if they should be redetermined when invoice is created.

so iwant for vf01 (when i try to create the invoice)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message was edited by: Jacek S³owikowski

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi vinod,

Nice to see ur suggestions.One thing is that i don't need to add any fields in the two structures which you have mentioned.My requiremnt is to create new pricing types and to change the pricing rule basing on kdkg1 field of komk.

When i try to create a invoice the new pricing types where i wrote my code was working but i want the properexit for changing the pricing rule.

It will great if u could help me..

Thanks a lot

Nagaraj