cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automate GL In PR

0 Kudos

Hi,

am trying to create a PR with Acct assg category Q and assigning material with quantity in Me51N t-code every time when i save the transaction system asking for the GL account, could let me know is there a way where system can pick up the GL account automatically. kind answer appriciated.

Regards,

Naren.

Edited by: Naren_reddy109 on Jul 1, 2009 8:17 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first thing try to maintian Valuation class in the accounting tab of the material master in MM01.

Secondly go to OBYC t-code in BSX for Valuation class maintian the material (Inventory) GL Account.

Now try to create a PR for the material with valuation class, system will pick the GL Account Automatically.

PS: GL Account should have carry a stastical Cost element with category '90'. if it not available try to create the same in FS00, so that commitments will be posted.

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained valuation class in accounting view of material, now am trying to create assign GL account in OBYC.

Could let me know which GL account i need to assgin and aslo how to create a cost element for the same.

Regards,

Naren.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to assign Balance sheet inventory account (Material Account).

Go to FS00 enter the GL account and Company code and press enter, on the right top corner, you can find the Edit cost element, click on that it will take you to KA01 skip the warning messages and press enter and save the transaction.

check the same in KA03, where you can see category '90'.

All the invetory balance sheet account should carry statistical cost elements, otherwise cost will not flow in to reports.

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

0 Kudos

Thanks Sudhir Resolved...!

Answers (0)