cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zrps (copy of vprs) not active in sales order in order to post it to copa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our company is selling products to its other entities (in other parts of the world) who are not in SAP.

We should be selling to them at 110% of the actual cost.

I copied VPRS to ZRPS. In the Pricing Procedure, i placed ZRPS on top, followed by ZPRI (it has condition record for 110%), ZNOR (manual condition type, where in if the user wants to enter a price manually, then can enter).

lf the cost of the material is $30, in the PP, ZRPS is inactive with $30, ZPRI is active with $33, no ZNOR. and the rest below to it looks beautiful with the totals.

But what's the problem is, in order to get ZRPS into COPA it has to be active, and it is not active in current situation. As ZRPS is mapped into I/C COGS in COPA as this can be seen at the time of billing.

I want this ZRPS to be active in order to get this solved. I also added VPRS at the bottom. It has a red bomb with $0 value. It did nt work either.

Hope I am clear.

Please suggest me on this or any other solution.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vamsi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1224230
Participant
0 Kudos

Additionally check transaction KE4I if ZPRS is mapped to copa value field.

Piotr.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check at you Item Category in VOV7 whether Determine Cost checkbox is activate or not.

As before maintaining Condition Type in the Pricing procedure ,it should be activated at Item Category level.

Best regards,

Ankur