cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service procurement & implementation scenario in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I would like to know if in SRM 7.0 the new Service Procurement External Staffing scenario would work in the Extended classic scenario implementation? Or is this only supported in standalone?

Do we have to custom build the document exchange between ECC - SRM - SUS for confirmation and invoice documents like in SRM 5.0. I am searching for a possibilty to let the service agents themselfs fill in the confirmation with the service entry sheet.

If the extended classic scenario is supported then we are quickly done. Other possibility is to let an existing web application (to capture time sheets) generate a XML confirmation message and send this message to EBP via XI. This way the hours can also be captured. Invoicing can then by handled e.g. by ERS. What do you think?

Thx.

Skander

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/community.user/blog/2009/02/27/service-procurement By Ashis Mohan

/people/edwin.wouters/blog/2009/02/04/service-procurement-enabling-via-sap-business-suite-7-0-srm-2 BY Edwin Wouter

/people/shankarraman.ramachandran/blog/2009/02/06/sap-business-suite-70--srm-prespective By Shankar raman

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thx for your response, but these blogs do not provide an anwser to my question. I have read the release documentation of SRM 7.0, but even then I still have the above question.

Will this business scenario work in combination witht the extended classsic scenario (and how does SUS fits in this picture)?

Kind Regards,

Skander

Edited by: Skander Essaim on Jul 7, 2009 2:12 AM