cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable Changes in Shopping Cart in Sourcing Cockpit 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am looking for a feasible solution to make a requirement / shopping cart changeable within Sourcing Cockpit.

By standard the system does not allow any changes to the shopping cart except the source of supply informations. I am looking for a combination of sourcing Cockpit and the Completion by Purchaser Worksflow.

Does anybody have experiance / feasible solution adjusting the Sourcing Cockpit (7.0 environment) opening up the shopping cart for changes.

Thanks in advance,

Claudia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Claudia,

Some workarounds worth considering:

1. Shopping carts: You can use completion approval by buyer in the process controlled workflow. Shopping cart will route to buyer, they can edit.

2. External requirements: Use the functionality of collective processing of purchase requisition, buyer can edit the PR & then send to SOCO.

Buyers can replace free text with catalog item in sourcing cockpit.

Thanks

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

thanks for answers so far.

Background are fundamental business requirements, e.g. that approval takes place after sourcing as well that completion workflow is not the place for buyers to work in. I am aware of the standard functionalities.

The need is to combine the capabilities of the completion workflow within the sourcing cockpit. The main features of the workflow are the ability to change the shopping cart as well to send it back to the requester.

I need some idea to get the shopping cart in edit mode in the sourcing cockpit. Which triggers can be used to accomplish this? How can I avoid too massive impact by this modification?

Cheers,

Claudia

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Examine fm - bbp_sc_put_pbo. This fm has an input parameter as iv_edit. Check if you can enhance it by passing the edit parameter for soco application. After the PO is created in soco, from changing the shopping cart , you can route it to requester for approval by using workflow badi. This way your business requirement can be met.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

I am currently facing exactly the same scenario where we have tactical buyers and strategic buyers in the system. Busines does not want to do completion workflow as they want one place and one activity for there tactical buyers to have a look.

I have been hunting for any solution in this regard.

Currently, we are thinking off pulling out all lines which are completed by using sourcing_rel_indicator 'Y' from database and sending notification to requisitiner properly describing SC and SC line no. so that new SCs can be created using the existing SC template link in SC. However, I personally feel this will be a workaround. Can you please share the solution that you implemented in this case ?

BR,

Abhi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are in SRM50, yes you it is standard. In SRM70, this has been disabled. and it makes sense too since the SC has gone through all the approval process and at the end someone changes it, THAT IS SOMETHING to WORRY about.

Regards, IA

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

BBP_WFL_SECURITY badi may helps , via su01 personalisation tab security.

br

muthu