SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calorific Value for Gas

rajesh_popat3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the Gas billiing, we are having one issue related to calorific value.

For EG: We have the daily interim meter reads, say for period 01/01/2009 - 01/30/2009. For this, the gas allocation date is same as the day of meter reading.

But, when the billing is executed for the same period, the calorific value selected is for previous month;s value.

I have checked in the debugging mode and found that the gas allocation date selected for preparation of biling structure (XY_OBJ-IUMWA) is for the previous month, but for the meter reading data in EABL table, it is for the current month only.

I was unable to find the reson for the same.

Also, when I am performing the billing simulation, the calorific value selected is correct, but not sure, why it is picking the incorrect value for non-simulated billing document.

Please suggest your views and let me know if I am missing on anything.

Thanks in Advance!!

Regards,

Rajesh Popat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go through the help and your settings on the following configuration activities

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide
-->SAP Utilities
     -->Contract Billing
          -->Special Functions
               -->Gas Billing
                    -->Define Allocation Data for Gas
                    -->Gas Date

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go through the help and your settings on the following configuration activities

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide
-->SAP Utilities
     -->Contract Billing
          -->Special Functions
               -->Gas Billing
                    -->Define Allocation Data for Gas
                    -->Gas Date

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

THe issue is occuring only for the first bill after move-in. I have interim billing order for 01/01/2009 till 01/30/2009 (each having gas alocation date same as MR Date) and also, one periodic bill order is created on 01/30/2009.

So, for the periodic billing order, the gas allocation date is appearing as 12/31/2008. For other interim billing order, the gas allocation date is the same as the MR date.

So, when I am billing for a period 01/01/2009 - 01/30/2009, It considers all the interim order and the periodic order. And, as the periodic order is having Gas Allocation date as 12/31/2008, it is picking the calorific value considering the 12/31/2008 Date.

For the config, monthly calorific values are maintained.

Permisible deviation is set as 1 month max and 1 month back.

So, i am not sure, if any of the configuration details is incorrect.

Please guide !!

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh Popat

rajesh_popat3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

R