cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc status not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

We have inbound idocs that come in from an external system via XI to do an update on the delivery documents. Occasionally, when a user is in the document or it's related document, the idoc fails to post because of that reason. We have a background job that runs every 5 minutes for the program RBDMANI2 to process these failed idocs again. While the update happens correctly and all is fine, it does not update the status of the idoc i..e it lets it remain in failed status 51. As a result, they keep coming up in WE02/WE05 as still failed in spite of they having been processed correctly via the job. Can anyone suggest to me what we need to do so that the status is updated to 13 or 53 or whatever so that they don't keep floating in the system causing confusion and unnecessary work to look up the documents for updates?

Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please make sure all no pending entries in SM58,also in SMGW remote gateways(need to check older date entries).

also check sm21 logs pertaining to these errors.

go through the tags

regards

nag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi welcomenag,

Sorry, i should have been a bit more clear...I think putting in XI caused the confusion. The idocs are not stuck in XI or any rfc queue. The do make it to ECC and are stuck within ECC for some reason or the other. The background job is all in ECC...it posts but doesn't set the status of the Idoc to Processed (green). Hope this clarifies.