cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about authorizations in SRM + cFolders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

We are working in a SAP SRM 7.0 prototype.

Right now we are trying to configure cFolders (installed in the same server as SRM and with RFC working) but we've reached a point where we don't certainlly know what can be going wrong.

After several tries with different user authorizations we've always had the same result, it's impossible to create or assign a collaboration to a bid when creating it due to an error which just says "Error creating collaboration; check user authorization"

We have tried with different roles configurations (SAP_CFX_SUPER_USER_ADMIN, all CFX roles, just CFX_*_CREATOR roles...) just nearly everything you can think about, but always get the same error.

The funny thing about it is that when accessing cFolders through BSP application CFX_RFC_UI this user can create folders and other short of objects, as all works fine.

Thank you very much for your help.

Miguel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Miguel,

It is not the authorization issue. Instead of passing COL_ID pass PUBLIC_AREA_ID as template

Regards,

Digvijay Salunkhe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Miguel,

Did you ever find a solution for this issue? I am having the exact same problem.

My user has all the roles assigned and is able to create collaborations directly in CFolders, but when I try to create it from SRM RFx, I get the message: "error creating collaboration; check user authorisation".

If anybody else has come across the same problem, please help!!

Thanks and happy new year!

Monica

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case anybody is interested, I have resolved this issue by removing the RFC user from the RFC connection for cfolders. Assume this worked because our cfolders and SRM systems are in the same server.