cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7 - BBPMAININT replacement in WebDynpro , completion of supplier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm working on SAP-SRM 7 with ROS integration. As soon as I create a business partner with BSP ROS_SELF_REG, I can mantain his status through the BSP ROS_PRESCREEN.

When I need to complete the BP with the supplier role (BBP000), in the old SRM versions, I used the transaction BBPMAININT.

With the application BBPMAININT, frame "extend business partner by given role.." I was able to complete the business partners created via ROS, in suppliers.

Where is this utility in SRM7? are there any suitable webdynpros (replacement of the old bbpmainint)?

thanks a lot

Alberto

Edited by: Alberto Fossati on Jul 1, 2009 4:51 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alberto,

You can use

1. Strategic Sourcing - Business Partner : Create Supplier

2. SRM Administration - SRM Administration - Business Partner : Create Supplier

You will have option of "Add external supplier from".

This might help.

Thanks

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

actually I've not ever noticed that button in the webdynpro for the creation of supplier....neverthenless it doesn't seem to work.

When I click on it, nothing happens...

do I have do to any customization or activation?

do you think I can import supplier from a sort of "ROS Environment"?

thanks a lot!

Albe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Buyer should have the strategic purchaser role.

In Strategic purchasing tab, click on detailed navigation on the left named as Business Partner, Select the service Business Partner :

1. Create Supplier: Look for "Add external supplier from"

2. You have another service as "Preselect supplier" under central function.

We are not using ROS, but these should help. Forum members can add their experience.

Thanks

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My buyer has "strategic purchaser" role and correctly it uses "preselect supplier" application ( that is tecnically BSP ROS_PRESCREEN) to change bupa status into "accepted".

Then, from being "accepted" to "supplier" there should be another step that is "Complete business partner as...".

I'm still looking for it...

actually the button "import partner from.." in the application "create supplier" sounds like something useful if it can be used to import (complete) partners from ROS...but it doesn't work at all.

Are there any other steps I'm missing?

thanks in advance.

Albe