Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am working in SAP ECC 6.0

My sale order Qty is 10 pcs eing processed

and delivery qty is 10 pcs - Completed

Good Issue - 10 Pcs - Completed

Invoice - 10 Pcs - Completed

In spite of carrying out full delivery sale order status is still showing being processed.

is there any configuration missing or is there any program to update the status.

Kindly advice.

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The status will show Completed when in VOV7 for your Item category,you will maintain Completion Rule as B and the same has to be maintained at Copy Control level also by selecting the Check Box Update Document Flow.

Hope it will help you.

Best regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

2 Doubts i have:

1)

In our case for the Item Category we have not maintained anything in Completion Rule however we have maintained Update Document Flow in Order to Delivery Copy Control.

Our Document status shows as Completed in this case as well. Hence i do not know the Significance of maintaining Completion rule in item category.

2) I have a order type which has Order Relevant Billing. The Copy Control for Order to Billing does not have any Update Document Flow Check Box. We are using a Service Material in this Order Type.

After creating the Billing we still have Order status as Being Processed.

Can you help in finding a solution to the above?

Madhukar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your time , the Completion rule as well as the Copying rule in VTLA is there.

Strangely for one item category (REN) the completion rule is maintained and the order status is showing being processed.

Other item Category ( RENN) the completion rule is not maintained and the order status is showing Completed.

is there any program same as RELETRGU01 or LSPP01F02 which can be used to change the status of the sale order manually.

Thanks,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Can you please tell me if you have Item is relevant for delivery check Box Checked in Schedule Line Category which you are using

in VOV6.

If it is checked then Please Un Check it and then try.

Regards,

Madhukar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Might be for Service Orders or those Items which don't need Delivery , there is no req. of Completion Rule.

Best regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use table VBUP to check the status of the fields like Delivery status / Overall dlv.st. / GoodsMovementSt / Billing Status / Overall status / Picking status. All the status must be C.

Some time these status wont get update properly due to variuos reason e.g update termination.

Shrinivas

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The accounting document of the respective billing document status should be "Cleared". Then only the status of the sale order will also change.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Please provide the Following Information:

Is this problem happening for you in each Sales order Type which you have or only for a particular Order Type?

Can you check the Schedule Line category used in Delivery using VOV6 and then tell me what all is maintained in that?

I had a similar issue some days back but that was only for Service Items used in Sales Order. Please provide the above info and then we can analyse the issue.

Madhukar

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
In spite of carrying out full delivery sale order status is still showing being processed.

Check ur sales order item category from VA02 , and go to T Code VOV7 , check the completation rule should be Aor B or C etc..

Completion rule should not be blank (Assign the value based on the requirement A or B or C etc.)

also check Update document flow indicator should be tick in all Copy controls

Regards,

Ramesh