cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Documentum documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

We want to consider Documentum as our SAP data archiving software component.

Could anybody direct us to some HOW-TO pdf for Documentum?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christy

Implementing Documentum for SAP requires a comprehensive understanding of the requirement , including areas such as long term storage requirement , record retention policy as well as Archive Services for SAP module from Documentum. If you are interested more information , please let me know.

thanks

Suvendu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm in agreement with Suvendo. There is a lot of potential to mess up your system if you do the wrong thing in this area and its definitely not something I'd advise just playing around with.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suvendo,

I am interested in more information. We are in the process of integrating SAP and documentum. Could you please provide us some configuration documents. I would appreciate your help.

Regards

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christy

I'm not sure if there is anything standard for this. If you already have SAP and Documentum connected for other usage (DMS integration) you would just need to create an additional logical repository for Data Archiving.

From there the configuration in SARA and SARI would be the same as any other product on the market as the data archiving is handled from SAP.

Regards,

Athol