cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sender Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If I have to use the same Idoc in different interfaces,Once Idoc has been triggered in r/3 how it will identify the interface in PI.Is there any configuration that we need to do in this case.

Regards

Kartikeya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to send the same idoc to different interfaces, depending upon your requirements you can either have interface determination with xpaths (which includes all your interfaces to route to) or receiver determination with xpaths (which includes all your interfaces to route to).

Please see this weblog for more info:

/people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/09/20/receiver-determination-based-on-the-payload-of-input-dataextended-xpathcontext-object

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think in stand PI we don't have that option to divert same idoc to different interfaces, meanwhile we can't apply any condition also.. Alternative solution is change IDOC name at R3 end. Depending on transaction IDOC will be trigger automatically and it will reach to exact PI interface without fail.

I hope now clear.