cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL01N update was terminated?!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru:

After saving the sales order,the system sent a alert mail to my inbox of my SAP,it said "update was terminated error inof B2 001:logical system is not defined." ?what does that mean?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

T Code - SALE>Basic Settings>Logical Systems-->Assign Logical System to Client

Hi :

Which transaction to go through above path?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

> T Code - SALE>Basic Settings>Logical Systems-->Assign Logical System to Client

You yourself has written the T-Code : Its SALE, used for ALE configuration basically.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Based on your Error I feel logical system is not Assigned to your client., so contact your BASIS People and assign the correct logical system.

For your information you can check in T Code - SALE>Basic Settings>Logical Systems-->Assign Logical System to Client.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The current number is 80000003.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, Thats fine,

So i guess its some FM problem.

Go to SM13 and SM14 and analyze the reason of dump. Take help of ABAPer , and post the error.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja:

I went to the transaction OVLK to look at the internal assing for outbound delivery is 17,then went to the transaction VN01,check the internal number range for 17 is from 80000000-83999999,and the current number is 80000003,but I failed to view 80000000-80000003 even though I can create the outbound delivey successfully based on the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Allen,

in the VN01, which is current number?

In the mean time ask your ABAPer to check the function module which is called as UPDATE TASK for delivery.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja:

Which path/transaction to check the number range of outboud delivery?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allen,

First you have to Go OVLK,

select your delivery type go to detail and check what numeric value is maintained for NR int. asssgt.

Then go to VN01,

click on Intervals and check there under the Current number.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allen,

You can analyze the issue in ST22, But i feel this error was because of Number Ranges . Please check the same.

Thanks,

Raja