cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RA values in COPA report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, In COPA report, we get cumulative figure of both actual revenue and the RA figures either Rev in excess billings or Revenue surplus in the Revenue value field. But, we would like to show in the copa report, what is the actual revenue and the values against Revenue in excess billings and Revenue surplus seperately. I have explored and but could not find any clue. If any of you met this type of requirement and appreciate if you can share with this agust forum. Regards!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I try...

Basically you need to create two line IDs in my case these were:

T70 POC Sales

T71 T Sales

In OKG5 I linked all revenue costelements to T70 with requirement to capaitalize. No assignement has to be made to T71.

In OKG4 (Update for LineIDs), I added both, T70 and T71, with category E "revenues" and two different costelements. In the appropriate PA Transfer Structure I added the costelements to the correct value field (either POC sales or sales).

In enhancement KKAG0001 I used exit EXIT_SAPLKKAG_001 and include ZXKAGU01. Coding (in extracts as we do other stuff within this user exit):

DATA: lt_sume TYPE TABLE OF xkabasis WITH HEADER LINE.

DATA: lt_sumd TYPE TABLE OF xkaabgr WITH HEADER LINE.

DATA: BEGIN OF ls,

soll TYPE istkumkg,

sollp TYPE istkumkg,

sollc TYPE istkumkg,

ist TYPE istkumkg,

diff TYPE istkumkg,

END OF ls.

CLEAR ls.

LOOP AT import_basis WHERE kateg = 'E'.

lt_sume = import_basis.

CLEAR: lt_sume-zlnid, lt_sume-bewkz.

COLLECT lt_sume.

ENDLOOP.

READ TABLE lt_sume INDEX 1.

READ TABLE import_abgrenzun WITH KEY zlnid = 'T70'.

ls-ist = import_abgrenzun-abgrkumkg.

ls-sollp = ls-soll - lt_sume-istkumkg.

ls-sollc = ls-soll + ls-sollp.

ls-diff = ( ls-ist - ls-sollp ) * - 1.

export_veraender-abgty = 'D'.

export_veraender-zlnid = 'T70'.

export_veraender-abgrverkg = ls-diff.

APPEND export_veraender.

ls-diff = lt_sume-istkumkg.

export_veraender-abgty = 'D'.

export_veraender-zlnid = 'T71'.

export_veraender-abgrverkg = ls-diff.

APPEND export_veraender.

With this POC and real sales are splitted to T70 and T71.

I hope this helps!

Best regards

Benjamin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all!

I face the same problem right now. Could you already solve it?

As I do not have any basic cost elements for calculated revenue in KKA2 I can't create a seperate LineID - as there would not be any cost element I could link to it. I would like to see that all actual cost is booked to one value field at settlement time and any revenue calculated by RA (POC) to another one.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks and best regards

Benjamin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Meanwhile I found a solution, using user-exit EXIT_SAPLKKAG_001:

- Created a new LineID for actual revenue (leaving the existing one for POC revenue) - both with update category E (Transaction OKG4)

- In OKGB I assigned all the revenue cost elements to the LineID for POC sales only

- Within the user-exit I subtracted actual revenues from LineID for POC

- And added them to LineID for actual revenue

Best regards

Benjamin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benjamin, Will you be kind enough to share the details how you seperated actual revenue and either Rev in excess billings or Rev surplus in the user exit? Appreciate if you can share exhaustive details. Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define line id for the split revenues you require in the configuration, assign those line ids OKG4 with cost elements.

Goto PA transfer structure in KEI1 and define as such you require Revenue, Revenue Excess/surplus separately by assgins those cost elements as mentioned in the OKG4.

This way while doing the settlement, revenues will flow separately into COPA.

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

along with it you may need to define: in PA transfer structure a value field to the source cost element from Line ID of RA, for that Assignment line, this would help you in bringing those distributed values in COPA reporting.

Regards

Avisek Bhardwaj