cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not find portal application com.sap.mw.jco.JCO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am developing a PAR app with JSPDynpag.I have written the JCO code in the JSP Dynpage.The project in NDS is compiling file and I export it to the portal.

When I create an iView out of this PAR file and do a 'preview',I get the following error:

<i>Could not find portal application com.sap.mw.jco.JCO.

Exception id: 11:09_27/04/06_0064_29949750

See the details for the exception ID in the log file</i>

Where can I find the log file?

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can find the log file in

<drive>\usr\sap\J2E\JC00\j2ee\cluster\server0\log

check the default trace that corresponds to ur portal application.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

M.Subathra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bhupesh,

You can find the log file in this path from your portal in case u don't have access to the server.

Goto

System Administration -> Support -> Portal runtime -> Log viewer.

Type the exception id from the error page in the Search box. It will give u the file in which exception has been logged. You can then view it.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Harini and Subhratha for the help.

Somehow I cannot find the link System Administration -> Support -> Portal runtime -> Log viewer in my EP which is EP7.0

But I could make out the error from the log file.

regds,

Bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhupesh,

In EP7.0, you can access the log files in a different way.

1) Directly accessing the log file on the server. location is <drive>:\usr\sap\<SID>\<instance_number>\j2ee\cluster\server0\log\defaultTrace.<n>.trc

2) Accessing it through Visual Administrator. Go to the Server -> Services -> Logviewer

3) Accessing the log file through Netweaver Administrator from Portal. URL for Netweaver Administrator is http://<Portal Server>:50xxx/nwa -> Login with Portal user/pass -> Monitoring -> Logs and Traces -> select predefined view -> Default trace.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Gowri