cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro Java applications in xMII dashboard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it possible to integrate a web dynpro java application into an xMII dashboard?

If yes please provide pointers to any suitable documentation.

Thanks

Lisha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually I am a WebDynpro Java person completely unaware of xMII. The person who is developing xMII dashboard wants to integrate one of my applications into it but is unaware of how to do so. Could you please throw some light on the solution you provided.. or maybe link to any documentation that might help.

Thanks!!

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The I would suggest opening your webdynpro application in Internet Explorer and then provide the MII developer with the corresponding URL entry point. They can either add this to the Navigation tree or include it into their web page efforts, depending upon what the dashboard requires.

HariCS23
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lisha

I beleive you can integrate very easily into xmii portal. In the navigation service, for any role or user.. create a link for your webdynpro application.

Give absolute url for the link. ( like http://google.com ) ..you are good to go..

Thanks

Hari

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jeremy,

I got that working

Thanks Hari as well, though got it done before ur reply came in

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you considered that embedding the webdynpro URL into an iFrame would work, something like: "/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tcsecumewdumeadmin/UmeAdminApp" or just linking this URL into the user's home page for the MII personalization?