Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Input Ports on BAPI to submit at the same time

former_member184566
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have looked at previous threads and still not getting this right. When I click the submit button I need it to all go to the BAPI at the same time.

I'm using BAPI SalesorderCreatefromdat2, I need to use at least three input ports.

I have done the following.

-dragged the bapi on the page

-selected the ports required, flipped a port of required

-the for ports I have created 1 form (Order Headr I n Port), 2 tables (Order Itmes In port, Order Partners Port).

-the have connected the form and tables to the bapi, so have three different lines.

-For each one the eventname is *SubmitAll

-Then there is one button,on the action tab I selected custom action,the name is SUBMITALL, Apply To is Self

Is the above correct??

Please let me know, thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For each form and table create a button and set its action as system action 'Submit' not custom action. Set the events between form and table as ' *submit '. When you press anyone of the three submit button all entries will be passed to the bapi at the same time. If you like to show only one submit button, You can set others visibility as false.

I'm using BAPI SalesorderCreatefromdat1 and it is working fine for me. If you find any other problem, let me know.

Regards

Basheer

former_member184566
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Basheer

Thank you for your reply.

I have changed the buttons to Action Type "System Action", the field System Action to "Submit Form", the Apply To is "Self"

I however get the error "Please enter sold to party or ship to party"

Can you please help me. I have changed my BAPI to use SalesorderCreatefromdat1 like yours.

I'm using the following input ports and fields

-Order Header in form, using fields DISTR_CHAN, DIVISON, DOC_TYPE, SALES_ORG

-Order Partners Table in table, using fields PARTN_NUM and PARTN_ROLE

-Order Itmes Table in Table, using fields MATERIAL and TARGET_QTY.

Is this correct? Thank you for the response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should set the PARTN_ROLE as 'AG' instead of 'SP' because this bapi will take german terms also set DOC_TYPE as 'TA' instead of 'OR'.

If you get problem again, send me the sample inputs which you given for all inputs.

Regards

Basheer

former_member184566
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks a LOT. I was using SP for partner function, the order type is one we created so it was fine with that. It works now.

However I have come across these problems, the sales order is created with 0, i'm using field Target_Qty. Which field should I use.

Also when I use materials that have characters and spaces in the material it complains it is not mantained for thst sales org. But it is because I can create a sales order manually. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The target quantity is not set to 0. If you set it as 2 it'll take it as 0.002. This is because the unit measure is considered as thousands.Check the value for unit quantity and set it.

Regards

Basheer

former_member184566
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm still not getting it right. If I use Req_Qty it works. but 1 shows as 0.001. 1000 shows as 1.000.

How can I fix this??

Please tell me what fields you use for Order_Items_In? Also what values you enter. This will be appreciated GREATLY!!!

Thanks in advance

former_member184566
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm fine now. Resolved the qty problem also. Now that I solved the bugs, I went back to using BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2, I then also used Order schedules and used the qty fields there instead.

Tthat is how I resolved my qty problem.

Answers (0)