cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have sample sales where in the customer is not charged. A proforma invoice is created with reference to Delivery. This proforma invoice is used as Reference for Excise invoice. The transaction ends there.

But these deliveries are being shown in Billing due list-VF04. How to make these not appear in Billing due list?

To which accounts the sale is posted to?

Rgards,

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> But these deliveries are being shown in Billing due list-VF04. How to make these not appear in Billing due list?

Dear Ajit,

In VOV7, make Billing relevance as D - relevant for Proforma Invoice

and pricing as No Pricing

Also in VOV8, give Proforma Billing type in field delivery related billing type.

Now check. It should work.

For second ques. I dont know much about it. You will get ans. from the forum

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the quick responses.

Cant we make a screen variant or transaction variant so that in the output the deliveries without Billing type are not visible?

Regards,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U need to configure what sagar said for billing/delivery due list..

however u can also create screen/transaction variant for the same.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajit,

I dont think screen or transaction variants will work. But you can still try. But before that if possible, try to configure as I suggested you.

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The configuration idea is good. But my issue is with the existing data in VF04. I have data from 2001. I dont want the users to see the Samples deliveries which were piled up since 2001. This made me think of variant. But the problem is I am not able to save a variant and make it as default. The transaction has a layout as Standard which can only be saved.

I tried SHD0 but no luck.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

a

Edited by: Sagar Wagh on Jul 2, 2009 8:00 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajit,

There are 2 options in VF04. Either you hide del. doc or sales doc. and save the layout and make it default

Or

You can hide net value and save the layout and make it default

So that user will not come to know sample sales

Hope it will help you

regards,

Sagar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During excise, ur excise posting is affected.

When u do the billling the sale is booked to sample sale.At the time of PGI an entry is posted to COGS Dr & Inventory Cr

and then at the time of excise invoice, excise expense to excise on sales.

Regards,

Amit