cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decentralized Warehouse Management in combination with partial goods receip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, we are configurating a decentralized warehouse. The decentralized warehouse is not a SAP application.

In SAP ERP in the inbound proces we create a purchase order. After that we create an inbound delivery. The inbound delivery is then distributed to the decentralized warehouse.

In the decentralized warehouse we want to post the goods receipt for each item separately for the inbound delivery. Has anybody has some experience with that? We are using the bapi BAPI_INB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC. If we confirm just one item by using the bapi then the decentralized status of the inbound delivery in SAP ERP is set to "C" which means that SAP considers this delivery as "finished". Doing another bapi for the second line has no effect anymore...

Regards,

Frank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following config and retest you scenario:

Logisics Execution->Warehouse Management->Interfaces->Define Shipping Contol->Define Shipping Control at the Movement Type Level : Set the 'Copy WM Quantity' to 4.

Thanks

Funky Tech.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Funky Tech, thank you for your reaction. We have tried this, but it is not possible to add a new value (that is the numer of our external warehouse) to this configuration table. Have you perhaps a solution for this?

Thank you!

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

go check exit_saplv50i_002 and create an implementing class in SMOD_V50B0001 badi.

populate the SPE_RESET_VLSTK field from gs_VBKOK structure with 'X'. Decentralized warehouse status is set to not relevant again. this allows posted goods to be cancelled in VL09 or for whatever functionality you will be needing.

br,

sputnik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I'm dealing with a similar situation.

As far as I understand, you can post partiall goods receipt in DWM using IDOC

Check note 969403.

It worked for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your WM system a NON SAP system. If not , then warehouse that you set up in ERP should be the same as the Warehouse number in Decentralized system. Are you getting an IDOC from Decentral system or directly using bapi to update the Delivery? Please provide more details.

Thanks

Vinod.

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do partial goods receipt in decentralised warehouse which will update the SAP ERP as per that. I guess there must be any config settings which will prevent inbound delivery to be completed unless all items were goods receipted.

Please check.

Regrds,

Prashant