cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM: Message Stucked in Queue on Error even after Cancel Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a scenario where we are using BPM to call RFCs in sequence using BPM. In case of exception, we make use of exception branch and canel the process. But even after doing so, failed messages are stucked in queue and if a new message comes in, it goes in pending status due to previous stucked messages.

Can anybody please suggest how to overcome this.

Thanks

-Kulwant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you making a SYnc call to the RFC and then having an Exception Branch corresponding to this call?

Open your BPM in IR and press F7...i.e. make a check.....you make get an info saying that the exception branch will never get executed (or something like that)......in short your Cancel Process tsep is not getting executed and hence the messages are piling in the Queue.....

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Abhishek,

Thanks for the information.

Yes i am making a Sync Call. Now what can be the soultion. Appriciate your effort and promt reply.

-Kulwant

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to make sure that:

1) You have defined a Exception Handler in your Block

2) You have included this in the Exception Branch properties.

3) You have included this under the Exceptions section of your Sync Send Step....

Even I got into the same situation and then figured out that F7 mentioned Exception will never be raised....why??.....the 3rd point was the reason.....check if same applicable to your case also...

Regards,

Abhishek.