Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM help required

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We have requirement data is coming from SAP system and going to third party application(Web services)

For this we have decided to go for Proxy(Asyn)-Webserivces through BPM....

BPM...because.. Emlpoyee data is coming from SAP system.. once it is reached the PI we need to define a flow steps in BPM so that it will login(Sync) to Third party. In response we need to retrieve session id. this is session id will have to be appended in Employee data. Finally data will go to third paty

My questions are

1.how do we hardcode the login details of third party application in SAP-PI(BPM).Do we have procedure to do so?

2.Please help me in flow of steps that we need to create in BPM ?

Regards,

Deeps.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Receive(Async) -->Transformation(if Needed) ---> Send(Sync) -

> Transformation (Needed...2:1) ---> Send(Async)

I am not able to get what you mean by:

how do we hardcode the login details of third party application in SAP-PI(BPM).Do we have procedure to do so?

The CC that you will be using to connect to the 3rd party will have the login details......

Regards,

Abhishek.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Jul 1, 2009 1:16 PM

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Abhishek Thanks for ur reply..

Yes you are correct CC will have login details of third party application in normal case..

But in our case we need to call login webservice through BPM.So once PI receives the data from SAP this action will have to trigger..for login..

below is the message...

<LogIn>

<LoginId>test</LoginId>

<Password>3234</Password>

<IP>1231</IP>

</LogIn>

Regards,

Deeps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,...

While calling a webservice through BPM, you can hardcode userid and pwsd in the webservice url itself.

While generating the wsdl file, we will give the URL path. At the end of the url u include below details.

&sapuser=username&sap-password=password

So while calling the webservice it wont be asking for id and pwsd. Try it once and let me know.

Regards,

Leela

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it may prove helpful only when the User-Name and Password is static....if it is dynamic then you need to implement a workaround

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your User-Name and password are going to change then you can opt for Dynamic configuration of the Target URL in your SOAP CC (TServerLocation) and while building the URL format you just need to include sap-user and sap-password fields. For more info on the parameters refer: /people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/21/using-the-soap-inbound-channel-of-the-integration-engine

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Abhishek and leela thanks for your replies..

i got one link

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/profile/2007/06/22/SOAP%20Adapter%20dynamic%20URL%20configurat...

about dynamic configuration of SOAP adapter..

Let me try this and i will update on this..

Regards,

Deep

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Receive(Async) -->Transformation(if Needed) ---> Send(Sync) -

> Transformation (Needed...2:1) ---> Send(Async)

Abhishek,

Once data received from SAP HR.. Login to third party will have to happen. we are not going have login credentails in the data which is coming from SAP-HR.. How could we hold the data until Login action happens..

Regads,

Deep..

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Once data received from SAP HR.. Login to third party will have to happen. we are not going have login credentails in the 
data which is coming from SAP-HR.. How could we hold the data until Login action happens

unless and until the message is changed in BPM you will have all the data till the Stop action of the BPM.....

Now you are saying that no login credentials will be passed from SAP HR (source system)....this means only three things:

1) You need to get the login details from the third party (to whom you make a sync call)....if possible...

2) You need to implement Principal Propagation......a cumbersome task....

3) You have to enter the details in the CC...

Your dynamic configuration for URL will work only if you get the user-id and password......one more thing that may help you is the SRemoteUser......just check...

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhishek for your reply..

Actaully my understanding about scenario wasn't clear when i was posting the question.. now i'm giving the clear picture..

SAP sends the data to Webservice..

SAP will make a Async call to SAP-PI then PI has to perform 3 times sync with Webservice..

1. SAP sends the data to SAP-PI

2. SAP-PI will have to perform login action(Sync) with Webservices (SAP-PI will not get the login data from SAP)

3. Login response ( some number)

3. Login response has to be appended with Data received in the first step (SAP data)

4 . after appending the data will have to hit the webserives( 2nd sync call ).

5. response will come back to SAP -PI

6. Logout will be called (3rd sync call ) ( here logout request is response message of Login)

this is my scenario flow... so as of now i have done

Recv(Asyn)>Send(Sync)-Transformation->Send(Syn)>Send(Send)-->Stop..

i think this is wrong.. can anyone please help me what are steps i need to create..

Regards,

Deeps..

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

PLease Can someone look into this....

Regards,

Deeps

Edited by: sandeep on Jul 10, 2009 1:17 AM

Answers (0)