cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

f-28

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru:

I am doing the transaction f-28,could you tell me which account to post normally?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi :

What did you mean for seller's bank account? Do I need to create it?Because when I touch the search button,it popped up the G/L account for me to pick,could you explain more regarding the seller's bank account?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Terribly sorry. Yes it is G/L Account only. For Incoming and Outgoing payments, FI people would have created different G/L Account and here, you have maintain incoming payment G/L Account.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> What did you mean for seller's bank account? Do I need to create it?Because when I touch the search button,it popped up the G/L account for me to pick,could you explain more regarding the seller's bank account?

It means account number of the seller as you are seller here, There are various GL accounts created by FI;s To keep track of revenues, cost, excise, tax. and various things. The GL account is then assigned to some combination. So when you will press F4 it will give you various GL account number based on the Customers, GL account, you have to post the payment.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there:

I meant which G/L account to be posted in f-28?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In F-28 screen, you will find two fields with text "Account".

Under the tab "Bank Data", you need to key in the sellers bank account number and next one is at the bottom tab "Open item selection". Here you have to give the Payer SAP code.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By F-28 incoming payment is coming. So here you have to maintain the your gl account number where you want to update the payment.

Thanks,

Raja