cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No BCWS and BCWP value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have an internal activity for which I have selected estimation as planned and work as actual method for BCWS AND BCWP for progress analysis.

Planned cost on activities are updated from activity type and actual cost from activity confirmation.

But could not get BCWS and BCWP value after CNE1 and CNE5.

EV basis I have selected as costplan overall and poc weighting is weight active. I have mentioned the SKF and assigned to value category.

where am I wrong??

Is ther any wrong in cost element assignment group?

Zinni

Edited by: Makwana Zinni on Jul 1, 2009 9:36 AM

Edited by: Makwana Zinni on Jul 1, 2009 9:38 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As suggested by Balachander change the EV Basis to annual value...and apart from that, what i understood from your settings is, U r using Estimate for Planned POC...If u maintain Estimate method then u will have to maintained POC manually for this activities..without which BCWS will not be calculated...also, u r using weight for POC aggregation(weightage), so maintained proper weight to the activities so that POC will be aggregated to WBSE and BCWS & BCWP will be calculated for WBSE...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.I have maintained the extimation maually for the desired period.Only I change overal value to annual value then i got all BCWS and BCWP value. Can you tell me why it was not getting while I maintain the overal value cost plan??????????

Regrds

Zinni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is because in customization of the setting of Progress analysis, you must have maintained " Cost plan for annual values" for EV basis.

Regards

Avisek Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is because in customization of the setting of Progress analysis, you must have maintained " Cost plan for annual values" for EV basis.

Regards

Avisek Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is the my question, why BCWS and BCWP is not picked up while overall value is set. so when can I set it as a overal value and in that case I will get BCWS and BCWP value.

Also tell me in progress tab page only first row is in edit mode where you can put the plan and actual selection. Why and what purpose below rows are there, which is also not editable.

Zinni

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great. Thanks

Zinni

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

EV basis what you had selected as Cost plan overall --> change this to Costplan annual, your problem will be resolved.

Regards,

L.Balachandar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Fantastic.Now I get the desired BCWS and BCWP values. But please explain whythe value was not picking with overall planned value.

Points already rewarded.

Zinni

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While running CNE5 check which info profile is using.

try by Selecting the info profile SAPPS_EV0001.

Regards,

Nag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx. exactly using the same profile.I find BCWS and BCWP value as nil (zero)