Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHC line items converted into single reservations for each line Item

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM upgrade to 5.0, CCM 2.0, R/3 4.6C

Hi everyone,

I am hoping to see if someone can share some insight on this issue:

The current system (SRM 2.0) was creating separate reservations for each line item in one single shopping cart (multi line items). I believe that now

SRM has a more robust functionality that it will allow multiple line items to be grouped to single reservations depending on the vendor/acct asignment/ship tos/ etc like it does w/ POs. I believe this is a standard functionality. I was also told that if this is not there will be a BADI for this. If this a yes, would someone briefly give me how the system groups the items into single reservation in R/3?

Thank you for reading this message.

Jay Park

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody!!

Does anybody now if the action of requesting a SC can built up a commitment. If the approver reject the SC the commitment should be rejected. In the PO creation the commitment shouldn't be created.

Is that possible? if it is, can anybody give me some idea how it could be done.

thanks for your attention

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry there is a new thread for that.

BR

Jorge

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think you can use the badi BBP_BS_GROUP_BE, method GROUP_RS_BACKEND for this. In export table, each line with the same refnumber will be grouped in one reservation. One refnumber correspond to one reservation.

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thank you again for your help.

Is this Badi available in SRM 5.0? I don't believe that it's available in SRM 2.0.

Thank you,

Jay

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

I took this badi in SRM50, not sure at all if an equivalent exist in SRM20.

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This BADI was not available in SRM 2.0.

For the same result in SRM 2.0, you had to change standard code of SC transfer/ item splitting rule.

This BADI was new with SRM 4.0, or maybe 3.0.

Rgds

Christophe