cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Sending Data in WebDynpro Table to RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am working on NDS SP15 with Portal 6.0 SP15.

I have an RFC which has 3 import parameters and 1 Table. I imported the RFC model into my WebDynpro Project and then mapped the RFC_Input to Component Controller and then back to View.

After adding rows into the table node and execute the RFC Model, the RFC has to update the rows in SAP with the updated values in the table. But it's not doing that. But, when i execute the RFC in SE37, it's working fine. But when i am executing through WebDynpro, the values in the table are not updating. I am pretty sure that the table is passing to R/3 with the rows when i execute the Model. My R/3 version is 4.6C.

If anyone can send me some example or any kind of information on this, it will be really great.

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vijayakhanna_raman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Have u created the instance for the bapi and set the import parameter. And for the Table parameter u have to create an instance for the structure which u can see in the webdynpro explorer by expanding the model class. Then set the table parameter and add it to the instance of the bapi class.

check with this link.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/webdynpro/handling transactions with bapis in web dynpro.pdf

Regards,

Vijayakhanna Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check if all the required values are being passed to the RFC from WebDynpro by debugging the RFC using a HTTP break point.

You may also refer the following link for <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d7/0b404136128839e10000000a1550b0/content.htm">Debugging ABAP Code from Within the Developer Studio</a>

Please refer the article 'Linking RFC to WebDynpro' to understand how to pass values from tables to a RFC.

Bala