cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMB_MONI detailed error message in XML how can be it retrive .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys/SAP,

Iam creating a Zee report for my client to capture all my detail error message which is Display in SXMB_MONI

Error Tab in XML formt .How can i capture this and how it is stroed in SAP.Please kindly let me know.Iam also alalyais this issue for the past 4 days but iam not able to find out where it is stored.If any one come accross this issue or know kindly let me know .Iam expecting few tips from SAP also .Iam also exploring more on this .

The below detilas of error message in SXMB_MONI is required,

________________________________________________________________________________________________

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_Test_SenderJDBC_ReceiverFILE_MM_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_Test_SenderJDBC_ReceiverFILE_MM_: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Regards,

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sri

See the link below:

Creating Alert Categories

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/d0/d4b54020c6792ae10000000a155106/content.htm

You can use the container variables to output the error information from the message in sxmb_moni.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your responce.The link which you have given is configurations of alert categorey.My requirement is iam writting customized report apart from SXMB_MONI which will display all the error message detail list in o/P for paticular dates and time stamp in I/P.So i need how and where this displayed detailed error meesage is stored.How container playing role here.Please kindly let me know.

Regards,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this blog where you can get all the statistics on your desktop:

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2007/04/09/speaking-widget-warns-you-about-error-messages-in-sap-xi

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is as above and i need to capture the the details of report not statics...

Regrds,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The program behind sxmb_moni transaction is RSXMB_SELECT_MESSAGES. So copy the report and you can tune it to your requirements.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The program behind sxmb_moni transaction is RSXMB_SELECT_MESSAGES. So copy the report and you can tune it to your requirements.

Regards,

---Satish