cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comm channel error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masters,

i have a problem with my comm channel. there's an error in RWB. When I check the error, i get the ff message: Channel has internal error. Conversion initialization failed: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "" is the detailed description of the error. I have tried CPA cache refresh but the error is still there.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183909
Active Participant

I assume you are doing File Content Conversion and that is the part that is failing. Have a closer look at what is being converted and you will see the mistake there.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please test ur data in message mapping in test tab and check for error...u may field details description there.

There is problem with data u r providing.

Regards,

Manisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you are sending the correct values for the mandatory fields and then execute a scenario.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in your msg structure, i think there is a field of type integer which is mandatory and you are sending in the msg the data of that field as blank..........so just check the data of the msg or make the field optional in your msg structure in your XI system.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Channel has internal error. Conversion initialization failed: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""

this error occurs when a wrong number (wrong format) is inserted in the target structure (application).....just verify that all the values are in their proper format

Regards,

Abhishek.